Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes wont wifi sync with my iphone

hi all,

I have had the latest version of itunes and usually I sync over a wifi connection and for some reason the option has dissapeared and I dont know why or how I can get it back? both my macbook pro are on the same wifi connection itunes 10.5.3 and using iphone 4 32GB ios 5.0.1

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), 2.40GHz processor, 250GB 4GB ram

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 12:00 PM

See these:

iOS: Syncing with iTunes, iOS: Syncing with iTunes

iTunes 10.5 and later: Troubleshooting iTunes WiFi Syncing, http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4062

4 replies

Oct 8, 2014 3:56 AM in response to Unleashed

I was having the same problem. My phone would sync with the cable but when disconnected it would disappear. I discovered today that

My iPhone under the sync now option was trying to sync to iMac(3) my Mac is called iMac. How this changed happened I have no idea However when I restarted the iPhone plugged it in to sync. and then I disconnected the device remained on iTunes instead of disappearing. The Mac name is now correct under the iPhone wifi sync now option and it all works again.

Itunes wont wifi sync with my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.