Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM CARD FAILURE and SEARCHING !!!!!!

For the past week, every time I switch on my iPhone 4S, I get a SIM CARD FAILURE message and it never finds, but continues, to look for a service from ORANGE. Is this an issue for ORANGE or APPLE? I can't phone ORANGE to ask them because the phone doesn't work with the SIM FAILURE.

I notice other people here are suffering too. But there doesn't appear to be any word from APPLE about fixing it.

Do I deduct 7 days of payment from my service plan owing to the phone not working?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 22, 2012 1:26 PM

7 replies

Jan 29, 2012 2:40 AM in response to ESVV

Thank you Apple for making me look like a fool buying your overpriced product. I wont buy your "phone" anymore and i would not recomend it to anyone and in the end ill save a lot of money (not to mention remedies of tape on the sim tray or triyng to turn on or off your way overpriced phone). P.D.: Your suggestions page its just another sick joke!

SIM CARD FAILURE and SEARCHING !!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.