Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes u public - How to get daily report

Hello,

does anybody have any suggestion about how to get daily report for iTunes U public site ?

The only information I've found is in iTunes U Administration Guide for Private Site with the following example

http://deimos.apple.com/WebObjects/Core.woa/API/GetDailyReportLogs/example.edu? StartDate=2007-09-12&EndDate=2007-09-13 &credentials=Administrator@urn:mace:itunesu.com:sites:example.edu &identity=%22Jane+Doe%22+%3Cjdoe%40example.edu%3E+%28jdoe%29+%5B42%5D &signature=38bda70d9aa6975ae8756754034feb6e3c794aca4b21665f6dc85d2ed42d4f6b

but I do not understand how I can apply that for a public site.

How to get "credentials" ? What baout identity and signature? What I've is just my iTunes U Site Manger account name and pssword.

Any help is very appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Diego

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 22, 2012 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 9:38 PM

Find the solution by myself.

There are two iTunes U sites with different credentials: one is the original iTunes U Public before first activation and another created automatically by the activation process. The last is the actual iTunes U Public site

managed by iTunes U Public Site Manger. The difference is the domain name of the site: if I sign in using my domain name with "-dz" added at the the end, I can access the actual credentials (Site URL, Debug Suffix, Shared Secret, Administrator Credentials) that differs completely by the ones of the original iTunes site.

No where I found information about that, neither I've received any notification mail about the domain name change after the site activation process.

Hope that can help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2012 9:38 PM in response to distri

Find the solution by myself.

There are two iTunes U sites with different credentials: one is the original iTunes U Public before first activation and another created automatically by the activation process. The last is the actual iTunes U Public site

managed by iTunes U Public Site Manger. The difference is the domain name of the site: if I sign in using my domain name with "-dz" added at the the end, I can access the actual credentials (Site URL, Debug Suffix, Shared Secret, Administrator Credentials) that differs completely by the ones of the original iTunes site.

No where I found information about that, neither I've received any notification mail about the domain name change after the site activation process.

Hope that can help.

itunes u public - How to get daily report

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.