Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded aperture. How can i find the serial number

How can i find the serial number

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Jan 22, 2012 4:02 PM

8 replies

Jan 22, 2012 4:09 PM in response to kwtfla

Which version did you download?

• The full Aperture 3 from the AppStore has no serial number. Just run the installer.
  • The version number of the Aperture 3 trial version will be send by mail, if you registered, when you downloaded the the trial.
  • Or did you download an Upgrade of Aperture 2? Then you need the serial number on your Aperture 2 box, that you received with Aperture 2.

Regards

Léonie

Oct 12, 2016 3:12 AM in response to williamMwatsonIII

Only boxed retail versions of Aperture come with a serial number. The serial number is on a leaflet in the box. If you downloaded the trial version and purchased a serial number from the Apple Store, locate the email you received from the Apple Store.

Is Aperture still running on your Mac? Then you will see the serial number in the about panel, if you open the Aperture menu > About Aperture.

All Aperture versions sold since the introduction of the Mac App Store come without a serial number and should not be asking for a serial number.

If you lost the serial number of an older Aperture version contact Apple Support with a proof of purchase, see this support document: https://www.apple.com/support/proapps/serialnumbers/

I downloaded aperture. How can i find the serial number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.