Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is error -108 in imovie?

what is error -018 in imovie, i don't know whta to do to finalize my project, because this error.

Raquel

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 23, 2012 1:22 AM

4 replies

Jul 31, 2013 9:55 AM in response to raquel ribeiro

Hey there,

I had this problem today, and looked all over google to try and find a solution. I have mountain lion retina display 500 SSD, 16GB RAM, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7. I did not understand what could be the problem. I tried reseting my computer, deleting all unused apps, and nothing. I tried re-installing, and nothing.

Just before I was about to give up I took my 5min long Full HD edit and selected every video in my iMovie and clicked on "Optimize - Original Quality." This operation alone took 30GB of space and have no idea if I will see these 30GB again, but what I know is that after once exporting my error 108 disappeared.

So my advice, make sure you have a lot of space upfront and optimize the video. Good luck and enjoy 🙂

what is error -108 in imovie?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.