Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer my Amazon Kindle purchases to iPad?

I loved my Kindle until I started using iBooks on my iPhone. Now I'm ready to buy an iPad and would like to access some of the books on my Kindle device. I have a few books (purchased through Amazon) I'd like to put on my forthcoming iPad. I don't mind repurchasing these-if necessary-but obviously would save some money if it's possible to just transfer the books to iBook App and read on my new iPad. Is this possible?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5, iPad2 iTunes Books

Posted on Jan 23, 2012 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2012 11:23 AM

(afterthought) I understand I can put the Kindle app on my iPad and easily access my Amazon purchases there. I'm just wondering if it's possible to put all my books in iBooks and chuck the kindle app? It would be nice to have all my books in one place as I already prefer iBooks to Kindle-especially since Apple introduced iCloud (kicks Amazon Cloud's ***) Now if Apple can come out with an anti-glare screen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2012 11:23 AM in response to gabriel1978

(afterthought) I understand I can put the Kindle app on my iPad and easily access my Amazon purchases there. I'm just wondering if it's possible to put all my books in iBooks and chuck the kindle app? It would be nice to have all my books in one place as I already prefer iBooks to Kindle-especially since Apple introduced iCloud (kicks Amazon Cloud's ***) Now if Apple can come out with an anti-glare screen.

How do I transfer my Amazon Kindle purchases to iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.