Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing bookmarks between devises

I did a search but must not have been using the right words to get an answer.

I was under the impression that if I had iCloud on my iMac, iPad and iPhone and had it checked to sync certain info, it would show up on all 3 devises.

Address book and mail seems to work ok. But I can't get the Safari bookmarks to sync. I can hook up each devise to the iMac and do it that way, but isn't Safari bookmarks supposed to sync as well?

Thanks,

Sue

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Nikon D700 Camera

Posted on Jan 23, 2012 1:01 PM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 9:23 AM in response to dakotawind1

I am trying to sync my bookmarks from safari to the cloud, but for some reason I am getting duplicates and I can not get the same level or organization like I have made on my iMac. When I make my bookmarks... I make sub folders in my main folders and I can not get that onto my iPod touch.

I have a lot of bookmarks and I have them VERY organized into categories... I am not sure because I have so many that the cloud can't not store/organize them in my account.

I don't know if there is a procedure I must follow in order for my devises to get the same bookmarks like i have on my iMac

Any help would be great

Syncing bookmarks between devises

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.