Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had some problems yesterday while i was watching a episode of greys anatomy. the apple tv kept stoping and posting a message that itunes was experiencing problems. did this happened to anyone else?

I had some problems yesterday while i was watching a episode of greys anatomy. the apple tv kept stoping and posting a message that itunes was experiencing problems. did this happened to anyone else?

AppleTV 2

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 9:08 AM

does it say "itunes is currently unavailable, please try again later" with a yello triangle?

and does it happen every 9 min?

and are you streaming from itunes store to your Appletv 2?

Its been happening since Jan 19th

and we have all been complaining, please call or file a express lane complaint

5 replies

Jan 24, 2012 1:03 PM in response to Geoff Tucker

Hi

I been working with Apple care since Satueday and it seems to be just tv and itunes match for music

that is having this issue, I tested a rental movie and it played fine.

If you have Apple care fr your apple tv please call them at 18006927753

and let them know you are having this same problem with tv content being streamed from itunes store cutting out every 9 min ( actual 8 min and 59 sec), they need to keep reporting this to itunes because now they been having meetings on it.

express lane

https://expresslane.apple.com/

not sure which options to check as you file your complaint because I been using different ones each time

but I have been calling Apple care everyday!

Also they can resend you new shows of the items you tried to watch and it wont matter

because its streaming from itunes store for TV shows that is not working correctly along with music from itunes match.

I am trying to get them to stop thinking its my network problem ..because its not.

or corrupted show problem because its not a show im streaming from my hard drive, its from their servers.

and its not the actual divise as I have had no problems until the 19th like everyone else and opened a new Apple tv that I bought for my family room which has software 4.4.3 installed and did the same thing.

as soon as I find anything out I will email on here

but call and complain and make sure you tell them its frim itunes store and every 9 min

Jan 26, 2012 6:13 PM in response to Gabriel S.

I tried this and it WORKS!

From MilesofDenver

MilesofDenver

SOLVED

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3518

I was very tempted to reply back to the expresslane tech that changing Dolby setting could not possible address this issue. In fact, i was composing the email in my head on my way home from wrok this evening.

Then I tried it, and it worked.

22 minutes of uninterrupted video.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.