Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a source for classic rock songs by famous artists that will load to GarageBand with all tracks separated?

Can famous classic rock songs put to the GarageBand format be bought anywhere?

iPad 2

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 11:48 AM

5 replies

Jan 26, 2012 10:18 PM in response to ejbpesca

Well I guess I'm outta luck...no one has it. The midi file suggestion...well yeah, been doing that since the 80's. Ipad Garageband has no link to midi files at all but I am interested in the comment that unknowns may be putting out files on famous songs. But, how do you get them into Ipad Garageband in their separated form?

I would be great to share songs..(I'll give all mine up for free) and be able to download them as made with separated tracks one may tinker with. Is that possible? All I ever am able to do is send a song out that gets played by QuickTime.

Is there a way to take a file from an emailed or Itunes sent and get it into Ipad Garageband with tracks separated just as it was made?

I have many midi files but I don't think they will convert to Garageband format. If so..please tell me how.

Is there a source for classic rock songs by famous artists that will load to GarageBand with all tracks separated?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.