Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I order refurbished Apple products outside the United States (Denmark?)

When I click to order the product, there is no option to choose to ship the product to Denmark. Is there any possibility that I can persuade Apple to ship the product to Denmark, to an authorized AppleHouse?

- I was unable to find anywhere to ask this question to a living soul. Please help m(_ _)m

**This time I need a good notebook, broke my 3rd (cheap products) and the critical time at school is next month, I need a portable computer and now my eyes are set on this product.

MacBook Pro, Refurbished Macbook Pro

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 1:22 PM

I just checked the store at your location but unforatunately, I don't see any links for refurbished products. 😟

edited by: cs

6 replies

Jan 24, 2012 1:36 PM in response to angelmoonstar2

Thank you everyone. I guess I am doomed to buy them at theír original prizes like most ppl..I'll wait 4 months. But as my last resort, I'm going to ask the Apple'House in the city tomorrow.

@shldr2thewheel: I know, I know, I just need a good deal real bad or my exams are gonna be pretty messed up and I won't have my own pc to access old harddisk from broken down pc (I reject to buy anything other than a macbook pro this time, my previous pc's always died in my hands T_T) With this product at a special prize I had convinced my father to help with the payment too.

Apr 29, 2016 3:02 AM in response to angelmoonstar2

Hi, I would advise against buying an Apple in Denmark. The reason people purchase Apple in the US is to have a reliable product and having a company that backs up their product if something happens. Ever wonder why you have to pay more for an apple product vs. another computer brand with similar features. Reason being that they calculate service charges into their price. But because you live in Denmark where there is no Apple store you can never get this same service which you have already paid for. In the states I have a big apple fan but here in Denmark it makes no sense to pay extra for their product.

Can I order refurbished Apple products outside the United States (Denmark?)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.