Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time-shifting on NHL Gamecenter--grayed out for hours?

So I bought my ATV2 and Gamecenter subscription with the hope of time-shifting games. I'm in Alaska, so games start at 3 and 4 in the afternoon. I prefer to watch around 9 pm, or 1 am Eastern time. However, on most nights, as soon as the live feed ends, the games are grayed-out--no longer available--and typically don't become available when I'm ready to watch. I don't know exactly when they actually become available, but most nights they are NOT available by 12 am Alaska time, or 4 am Eastern time. I go to bed, and sometime during the next 7 hours they become available, since they are there when I wake up. Well, 7 am is not a good time to watch a game, and trying to maintain a personal media blackout for the 12 hours so I don't find out the score is virtually impossible. Result--frustrated customer with device not working the way I thought it would.

Anyone else experiencing this "gray-out" period after the game sand any clue why iot is happening?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4), Apple TV

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 10:01 PM

1 reply

Time-shifting on NHL Gamecenter--grayed out for hours?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.