Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't log into ipod touch, i reset password both on line and with ipod touch but Ipod touch keeps advising password entered incorrectly.

I can log into Apple.com. I try to update Apps on Ipod touch 4th gen. It ask for a password to download the update. I type in the current password, it tells me password entered incorrectly. Then I get a password rest on the Ipod. I change the password after answering the security questions and reset the password. Then it says I correctly updated the new password. Then I go back to update Apps and it asks for a password. I enter the new password that I just created and it tells me I entered it incorrectly. Whats going on. Have done this many times, even with simple passwords.

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 10:35 PM

3 replies

can't log into ipod touch, i reset password both on line and with ipod touch but Ipod touch keeps advising password entered incorrectly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.