Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone Know

Anyone here know how i can transfer games to a new account, my last account, idk something happened to it. so im making a new one and so far everything is going good. but opened a few games, and they are set to default and have no saves. anyone know how to get my old saves over from my last everything else is going good.

15" MacBook Pro (Mid 2009)-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Intel Core Duo 3.06GHz 500GB@7200Rpm Hard Drive 4Gb Ram

Posted on Jan 25, 2012 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2012 1:22 PM

You'll probably have to find out from each game's developer where it stores saved games. Each developer will decide that for themself, so there's no blanket advice we can give you. It could be in a visible preference or "saved game" file (in one of several places), in a hidden file, or in the application itself.

Regards.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2012 1:22 PM in response to Pmlgoten

You'll probably have to find out from each game's developer where it stores saved games. Each developer will decide that for themself, so there's no blanket advice we can give you. It could be in a visible preference or "saved game" file (in one of several places), in a hidden file, or in the application itself.

Regards.

Anyone Know

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.