Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My internet won't let me view iweb published updates

Just switched from mobileme to godaddy as my web host. Since that time, when I go to view my changes (by going though "view" in iweb, putting in address in safari or firefox) it only shows me my site up to the time I switched. The updates are visible from any other computer but mine. Help!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 25, 2012 3:30 PM

6 replies

Jan 26, 2012 10:38 AM in response to Old Toad

Well, I cleared everything again (both cache and cookies) then shut down and restarted my computer. This time the site opened correctly. I've bookmarked it. I'll make changes this weekend and then see if I can see them right away...that's my concern. My url is www.spiritsgym.com. I do a blog update every Monday so that is the best place to tell if updates are going through. The old site, pre-godaddy, has a green box near the header at the top that says "Jungle Jam info" or something like that. The updated site has both a green and a pink box near the header...that was my first clue something wasn't right. Thanks for all of your help with this. It seems the problem is just mine and just in my computer with my iweb or my safari or something. I'll know more soon I guess. Thanks again.

My internet won't let me view iweb published updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.