Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant find air printer - Kodak 7250

Hi, I just bought this Kodak 7250 wireless printer last week (to save on ink costs) and now it seems I can't print to it from my iPhone and IPad although I can print from my Macbook Air. The message is "can't find airprinter." I am missing something here?

Thanks in advance. Alison

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 26, 2012 9:24 AM

3 replies

Jan 26, 2012 9:46 AM in response to alisonfromoakville

to print to a printer a device needs

to install a driver software from the printer maker so the device will know how to communicate with the printer

operating systems such as osx comes with a wide range of such drivers or you can get the driver from the printer makers website or a cd is included

as drivers are not an option for small storage devices such as ios devices apple made a generic driver model so the printers could follow it and all ios devices would be able to print on them

but the printer is required to support this

many printer makers make normal printing apps for their non airprint supporting printers that you can download for free in app store

Cant find air printer - Kodak 7250

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.