Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP : "please contact itunes support to complete this transaction"?

Hello everybody. I'm from Vietnam. Recently, i've used my itunes account to purchased apps, songs, games, etc. But when i input my visa card number and code, there is a error shown up "please contact itunes support to complete this transaction". I can't purchase itune gift card or any apps in US store. I don't know how to fix this problem. So anyone know how to contact apple support by email( not phone 'cause i'm in Vietnam) or how to fix this problem directly please help me. Thanks in advance.

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 26, 2012 1:29 PM

11 replies

Apr 18, 2012 7:16 AM in response to Long Dra Gold

Long Dra Gold wrote:

My friend live in US and he lend me a visa card.

It is still a violation and you can have your account closed for this.

Form the terms of use of itunes:

"The iTunes Service is available to you only in the United States, its territories, and possessions. You agree not to use or attempt to use the iTunes Service from outside these locations. Apple may use technologies to verify your compliance."

http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html#SERVICE

Apr 17, 2014 12:35 PM in response to Long Dra Gold

Apple!

I mean I'm here

Hacked my email account and reset my password, can not access apple ID. I do not remember that his apple Id

Machine fails to restore me back and now I'm not active machine. My computer specs here DLXM3K0YFCM5

Can you give me password Resend Apple ID in this email is not for me ********* can continue to use the products you

Thank you

<E-mail Edited by Host>

Jul 27, 2015 2:59 AM in response to KiltedTim

I have a job to help, I was in Vietnam, I am using the iPhone 5s 1 black, version 8.4 (12H143), model MF352ZP / A. Serial C39LVJNYFRC4; IMEI 35 869005 801086 5; modem 4:03:00

Currently my phone being an unexplained error. It constantly searching signals and occasional services lost Modem, IMEI. I have contacted many places fix but not receive repair services because this error is very difficult to overcome. I write this mail by the engineering department to determine the cause apple faulty help me and fix this iphone. I thank you very much!

HELP : "please contact itunes support to complete this transaction"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.