Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone4S on Three (UK) - calls straight to voicemail

Hi folks,

Just picked up a new iPhone 4S on the Three network in the UK and having a bit of a nightmare with it. Essentially when I am in my home office and the phone is on my desk, although it says that there is 1 or 2 bars of connection, if someone tries to phone me, their call goes straight to voicemail and I get no indication of a missed call. It is unbelievably terrible.

Having scoured the support communities, I've found lots of people who have similar issues - so far I've found that if I turn off the wifi on my phone, it appears to work fine. My (untrained) conclusion is that when wifi is active, the phone is persisting a connection over the wifi network that is in someway interfering with the signals to the mobile network.

Tried lots of things, from resets, to changing how I hold the phone (know about the death-grip fiasco last year) - no joys.

Waiting for a call back from Three support - so hopefully they will be able to diagnose the issue and find a solution.

Anyone else having / had the same issue and have any advice?

Pete

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 27, 2012 3:19 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone4S on Three (UK) - calls straight to voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.