Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GNSDK_DSP.DLL appcrash when iTunes Match is enabled: Solved?

I think I have solved my iTunes crash when iTunes Match "phones home" with new local music content that needs to be checked for a match.

iTunes 10.5.3.3 ships with GNSDK_DSP.DLL version 1.9.5.45 -- This has been the source of my crashes. I have tried everything to facilitate a clean re-install of iTunes to no avail. It just kept crashing.

I have downloaded GNSDK_DSP.DLL version 1.9.3.44 from a sketchy source (yes, this makes me a little nervous) and replaced the copy in my Program Files\iTunes folder. Happy iTunes, functional Match. I presume that it came from an older version of iTunes?

Can anyone comment on where (or from which iTunes version) my older DLL originated?

Apple, fix this please!

Posted on Jan 28, 2012 10:12 AM

15 replies

Mar 18, 2012 11:52 AM in response to Fitz4321

Thanks! It has fixed the crashing problem on my netbook. I'm wondering, are you all on 64bit systems? iTunes Match worked (before my laptop died) on my 32bit system. Now it's stopped crashing and matched SOME music, but more often than not it just gives me a ****** "error," even after I try converting the song into a different format. Oddly, it refuses to upload unmatched music. I really don't get it.

GNSDK_DSP.DLL appcrash when iTunes Match is enabled: Solved?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.