6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2012 12:17 AM by GA_Bug
mwheelerk Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)

I just heard of a discussion group from Apple regarding something called iTunes Pulse.  Does anyone have any idea what this product pertains to?

• roaminggnome Level 10 Level 10 (93,215 points)

From a simple google search:

"

iTunes Pulse

itunespulse.com/

iTunes Pulse is an online community of iTunes users who provide input on a variety "
  • mwheelerk Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)

Thank you but I knew that much and had done that already.  What I don't know is is Pulse a product or simply that community of invited users?  If it is a product what is it?  If it is an advisory user group what are the topics of discussion.

I have been invited by Apple to other groups like this that have not been of interest to me but this would definitely be of interest and I am trying to find out if you can request an invitation.

• roaminggnome Level 10 Level 10 (93,215 points)

Again from a simple google search:

"iTunes Pulse is an online community of iTunes users who provide input "

"Membership is by invitation only"

https://www.itunespulse.com/

• pregador27 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

That answer is all well and good, but google results can be misleading.  I received a response that the security certificate was not trusted from my browser.  I google searched and am not convinced that it is safe with that result.  Does Apple verify this online community?

• iheartbrokenglassnfire Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

iTunes Pulse is not a product. From the front page of the website, it says, "iTuens Pulse is a community of iTunes users who provide input on a variety of subjects and issues surrounding iTunes. It also says, "Membership is by invitation only and is directed to a random sample of our registered customers." I'm an iTunes Pulse member and it's just forums for providing feedback, suggestins, bugs, and reporting problems to engineers.

• GA_Bug Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I am a member. There is no product it is just a base opinion group. You cannot ask to join you have to be selected sorry.