Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

internships

hey! so i was browsing some of the internship positions and i am extremely interested in applying for, only thing is some of them are based in europe. I was wondering if anyone knew if you could apply and then move there if the position was given to you? or how would you go about contacting someone from apple to help with these questions?

thanks!

Posted on Jan 29, 2012 10:21 AM

6 replies

May 15, 2018 12:31 PM in response to Kappy

well that's what i'm asking and wondering if anyone on here has had experience with these internships or know any way of contacting human resources-- there wasn't an address given on the job description.

May 15, 2018 12:31 PM in response to Kappy

i read and found out about the opportunity on apple's career website and they do not have a direct way of contacting human resources.

Jan 29, 2012 12:09 PM in response to Community User

This is from the Apple jobs web page

User uploaded file

So I suggest you apply for the positions you are interested in, possibly adding something to the effect that you are willing to relocate to your résumé and wait for the call back, then you can ask specific questions.

I think the reason that there is no contact info given is that they would be swamped with calls from people basically fishing. They want to see your serious by having you turn in a résumé before going to the next step.

good luck

internships

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.