Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use iPhone apps on my macbook? Do they need to be downloaded again seperately?

Just got a new Macbook, and I'm having trouble finding my previously downloaded apps that I purchased on my iphone. Am I supposed to be able to use all of the downloaded apps from my ipad and iphone on my MacBook or do they need to be downloaded seperately? And if they so need to be downloaded seperately how do I make sure that all of the information entered on my iPhone shows up in my MacBook. First time Mac owner 🙂

Posted on Jan 30, 2012 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2012 11:59 AM

Hi...

Congrats on the new Mac !!

Use iTunes to re download previously purchased apps.

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

For syncing your iOS devices (iPad and iPhone), follow the instructions here > iOS: Syncing with iTunes

These video and text tutorials might come in handy for you > Apple - Find Out How - Mac Basics

How to use the Apple Support Commmunity forums > Apple Support Communities - Tutorials

After you familiarize yourself with how to sync your iTunes content with your devices, you may want to consider using iCloud for back up and storage. But take some time to get to know your Mac first. iCloud - Learn how to set up iCloud on all your devices

🙂

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2012 11:59 AM in response to l2interiors

Hi...

Congrats on the new Mac !!

Use iTunes to re download previously purchased apps.

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

For syncing your iOS devices (iPad and iPhone), follow the instructions here > iOS: Syncing with iTunes

These video and text tutorials might come in handy for you > Apple - Find Out How - Mac Basics

How to use the Apple Support Commmunity forums > Apple Support Communities - Tutorials

After you familiarize yourself with how to sync your iTunes content with your devices, you may want to consider using iCloud for back up and storage. But take some time to get to know your Mac first. iCloud - Learn how to set up iCloud on all your devices

🙂

How do I use iPhone apps on my macbook? Do they need to be downloaded again seperately?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.