Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Telus "your SIM sent a text message"

I have finally found the solution to the "your SIM sent a text message" error. I deal with Telus as my service provider and I live in Canada. I talked to Syed, a very informed tech, from telus who answered multiple questions without needing to put me on hold and "look into it". If you iPhone gets this error message what is happening is the SIM card is requesting an update from Telus' CCA network. It keeps repeating the process because the update it thinks it needs is non valid. What you need to do us tell the telus technical assistant that he/she needs to pull up your sim card and stop it from requesting updates from the CCA Network. Only allow the network to send the sim card what updates it has for the sim card. After they do this you will get multiple error messages that day and after that you should never get that message again. Hope this helps you guys out!

Posted on Jan 30, 2012 12:40 PM

2 replies

Telus "your SIM sent a text message"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.