Copy word documents from PC to iPhone 5s... without any third party applications.
You will need a Google Drive account.
You need Google Drive app installed on your iPhone. (free at app store)
1) Save the Document you need copied on your account in Google Drive.
2) Download and install Google Drive on your Phone.
3) Open Google Drive on your phone and open the Document in Google Drive.
4) Tap” i “icon and tap on make available on device (for offline editing).
5) Close the document on phone
6) While still in Google Drive, On Phone, Swipe to the right on screen to access screen with Google Drive settings.
7) Tap on pin icon-ON Device to access and open your Document.
8) Press your finger on screen till you get a semitransparent blue box.
9) This box is expandable. Touch and pull the dark dots to cover the area of your text/matter on the page.
10) You will get a copy option on the page.
12) Tap on copy.
13) Open notes on your iPhone.
14) Tap on New Note.
15) Touch screen, and you will get an option to paste. Paste it.
16) Tap Done.
The Document on your PC is now available on your iPhone to SMS, Whatsapp or Email it and other uses.