3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2012 9:21 PM by HACKINT0SH
Mac Beep Beep Level 1 Level 1 (60 points)

I HAVE PURSCHASE OSX LION 2 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE DOWNLOAD IT ON MY IMAC BUT I HAVE BOUGHT A USED MACBOOK AIR AND WITH MY SAME ACCOUNT I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT. IT ASK ME FOR $30 WHICH I ALL READY PAID 2 MONTHS AGO. WHAT'S GOING ON. IS THEIR A LIMITED HOW MANY TIMES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD LION

iMac 27 i7, Mac OS X (10.7.2), 64G iPhone 4/S, 32G iPad 3G+WiFi
  • rkaufmann87 Level 8 Level 8 (46,165 points)

First please do not type in all caps, it's like shouting and we can hear you just fine and it makes your text difficult to read.

To download you have to login using the same AppleID and password as the original license was purchased with. If you still can't download it then you will need to contact AppleCare or go into an Apple Store to get some help.

• babowa Level 7 Level 7 (25,825 points)

I'd guess it's because not only your Apple ID are checked, but also the machine ID ("authorized" machine) and since this is a different Mac, it could be the reason why you can't download it. I'd follow rkaufmann's suggestions and talk to someone at Apple explaining your situation. There is no limit as long as you own and control the Macs.

• HACKINT0SH Level 5 Level 5 (5,755 points)

Long into the App store, and make sure you are using the SAME Apple ID. Check yoru purchased items to MAKE SURE you did purchase them under the same ID.