Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

merging multiple iTunes accounts in my home to one for four different devices we now own

I am having a major $%#@^ issue here. I started out with one iMAC six years ago and have now progressed to one iMAC, one MacBookPro, one iPAD, and one iphone (soon to be two). The issue is is that my wife and I created two different itunes accounts. At one point we were even told we had to create an .me account so we did. So that brings us up to three accounts on itunes for the same household. We would like to merge all of these into one account so that purchased items on the iMAC may be downloaded between all of our devices. Any suggestions?? genius bar at the apple store was useless. .

Thank you in advance.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2), iPAD, iPHONE 4, MACBOOK PRO.

Posted on Jan 30, 2012 9:48 PM

1 reply

Jan 30, 2012 10:03 PM in response to wallenken

It is not possible to merge three accounts into one, so you'd be able to access everything with just one Apple ID, but iTunes on a single computer can have multiple IDs. Moving iTunes contents to that one computer and getting a handle on how to keep calendars, mail and address books separate is actually the more complicated issue.

The following article outlines the different methods:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1495

merging multiple iTunes accounts in my home to one for four different devices we now own

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.