20217 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 3, 2012 9:29 PM by Bilbo_cheshire
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 3, 2012 9:29 PM (in response to jmnunez)
To get out of Disk Mode, you can do the iPod Hard Reset
- Toggle the hold switch, make sure you cant see the red mark
- Press the Menu and Center Button simultaneously for about 10 secs, till the Apple logo comes ON.
- Then release the buttons and select your Preferred Language.
Refer to this Apple support Article on 5Rs see Step 2.
for the folder with exclamation sign, most likely your battery is not charge up, read this Apple support Article
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points