Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

27" Gives me Eyestrain -- Alternatives?

I was excited about receiving delivery of my Led Cinema Display screen today. I am a screenwriter and spend all day toiling in front of my Macbook Pro, so decided to invest in this stunning-looking screen. A big plus for me was the inbuilt magsafe connector.

After spending one day working on it, I am really disappointed in the product. My eyes ACHE. Additionally I have discovered that there is a bug -- as detailed on another thread -- the screen will flicker on low brightness when connected to a macbook pro in clamshell mode.

Maybe if it cost £300 I'd give it the benefit of the doubt. But not at £899.

Would really appreciate some suggestions on a replacement screen because this one is going back to Apple first thing tomorrow. Shame because it looks great.

My needs: 24 inch screen. Mainly for wordprocessing and surfing. Needs to be able to view two pages side by side, comfortably.

Cost: under £300

thanks

Dominic

LED Cinema Display (27-inch), Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 31, 2012 1:36 PM

2 replies

27" Gives me Eyestrain -- Alternatives?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.