Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I droped my Apple iPod 4th generation and the screen is cracked really bad but the touch still works. I dont have much money and im rtying to figure out where I can get it fixed and the price it would cost. If you know please tell me asap. thanks.

I just need to know where I should take my ipod to and how much it would cost. Or I'm thinking if I should fix it myslef but I don't know where to puchase that stuff and I think I would just be safer letting a profesinal (Spelling) fix it. Help! (:

iPod touch, iOS 5.0.1, Cracked iPod touch

Posted on Jan 31, 2012 6:09 PM

4 replies

Jan 31, 2012 8:08 PM in response to MariahHailee

I saw a video on YouTube on how to replace the screen but you better have good steady hands to do it. The screens are around 30 to 40 bucks on ebay. My daughter dropped her iPhone and the screen cracked. I found a replacement on ebay and luckily found someone who knows how to replce them and he did the replacement for nothing....good luck.

So I droped my Apple iPod 4th generation and the screen is cracked really bad but the touch still works. I dont have much money and im rtying to figure out where I can get it fixed and the price it would cost. If you know please tell me asap. thanks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.