Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Significant problems with iphone calendar

In the last two days, my iphone 4s has stopped allowing me to add any items to my calendars on the phone and it won't even let me "edit" the calendars I see. It shows a blank grey screen when I go to click "edit" from the calendars screen. If I try to add an item, it doesn't allow me to pick a calendar to which to add the item and it doesn't allow me to add invitees. And when I hit 'done', it gives me an error that it can't set alerts and won't save the item. I sync with my work's outlook calendar and my gmail google calendars. I do not sync with any outlook calendars on my home computer (I have a Windows desktop). Items appear to be syncing from my work and google calendars thru the internet just fine.

Before this happened, I also had a problem that the phone kept adding "Birthday calendars" - something I could never figure out how to just not have. And at one point, it had added almost 200 of these separate calendars. I kept turning them off, but they kept coming back (and multiplying in numbers). Now I can't even turn them off.

Note - I already did a backup of my phone and restore. It didn't change a thing.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 1, 2012 7:29 AM

There are no replies.

Significant problems with iphone calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.