Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I see that some people have all their Apple products listed in every response

not just the OP in their original question, but others who reply to their question. I have not been able to figure out how to accomplish this. I doesn't look like a copy and paste, as the products are listed in grey at the bottom of each reply. TIA.

Posted on Feb 1, 2012 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2012 4:21 PM

It is what is listed in your signature, which only appears if you use the Advanced Editor.

Heaven alone knows why you have to do that! 🙂

I didn't use that for this post...

8 replies

Feb 1, 2012 5:46 PM in response to Klaus1

GE Toaster Oven, 2 used Bic Disposable Razors, One box Good Sense 150 Count Sandwich Bags (about half used), hot and cold running water, flush toilet, non-self defrosting regrigerator (needs defrosting again), 1990 Zenith Analog TV with remote control, Royal Typewriter circa 1950 and much much more. Too much to list here. No early birds.

I see that some people have all their Apple products listed in every response

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.