Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got an iPad and can't sign into twitter?

Hi. I just bought the ipad2 and For some reason it won't let me sign in to twitter. I can sign in on my computer just fine. Is it possible the app didn't load properly? What should I do? Thanks.

iPad 2

Posted on Feb 1, 2012 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 6:56 AM

Which one of the dozens of apps are you using to try to access Twitter? Have you tried using a different app? Or, are you trying to access it through Safari? When you say it "won't let you sign in", what do you mean? What error messages are you getting?

6 replies

Feb 2, 2012 10:52 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Hi. I'm getting

"your username and password could not be verified. Check your password and try again"

I have tried entering from safari and from the app the was in my 'settings' tab. They both say I have the wrong username or password. I have tried re-setting my password and no luck.

What is weird is as soon as I go on my computer it's no problem. I am still able to tweet from my blackberri.

Any idea's?

Thanks.

I just got an iPad and can't sign into twitter?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.