1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 2, 2012 1:39 AM by Menneisyys
Menneisyys Level 4 Level 4

The Wiki entry of the Apple wireless keyboard mentions there's an international English version of the Apple Wireless Keyboard (WK). As has the MBP, for that matter.


That is, it doesn't have the elongated Enter key as is on the traditional US keyboard, but a (rotated) L-shaped one, which is far easier to press.


I couldn't find this keyboard in the Apple Store at all - checked out both the US and the Finnish one. Does anyone know how it can be ordered? I hate elongated Enter keys (I always press \ instead of Enter) but want a keyboard with US English layout. The UK layout (which, otherwise, has an L-shaed Enter) won't be right.