Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why email notification didn't send to invitees?

Dear All,

while adding a new event to my iCal, and while adding invitees, the notification did not send to the invitees.

I'm using a MAC OS X, Lion 10.7.2.

I have 2 iCloud accounts:

boudy83

abdelaal

boudy83 is the primary account, and all the iCloud services is acctive.

abdelaal not a primary account, and the service Calendars is the only service which is active for this account.

Both accounts are added to the Mail App, and working fine, So, I can send and receive with ease.

The Notification for invitees problem did not work with any of these 2 accounts.

Any help for that,

Regards,

Abdelaal,

<Emails Edited by Host>

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.2), RAM: 4GB

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 3:59 AM

3 replies

Feb 2, 2012 4:16 AM in response to Abdelaal EL-Hayawan

Probably not much help here, I've been unable to verify that invitations work when sending an invitation to myself or my wife for example, on the other hand when I've used them in the normal course of a days work, people have replied to them, so they must be working at least some of the time.

What I really posted for was to tell you I've asked the hosts to edit your email addresses, posting them here in the community will likely result in you receiving unwanted spam.

Feb 2, 2012 5:36 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Unfortunately, I could not get you. Do you mean that this option does not work perfectly? Does it has some problems?

I'd like to add something, while creating a new event but from my iPhone 4 iOS5, and adding invitees, invitations could be sent.

ex.: I added new event on my iPhone using my @me account and added 2 invitees The invitation sent and delivered to one of them and can respond also, but did not receive to the other.

So, this is strange, because how can it be sent to some servers, and some not?

Because I will expect that all the invitations had been sent to all invitees, but some will respond, and some will not, because some invitees did not receive the invitation.

So, who did not respond, did not receive the invitation at all, or he received but did not respond?

It makes lots of confusion.

<Edited by Host>

Why email notification didn't send to invitees?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.