Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the old Themes for iDVD?

How does one get the "Old Themes" for iDVD?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 9:16 AM

11 replies

Aug 29, 2012 11:50 AM in response to Klaus1

The "Old Themes" in iDVD are not installed when I installed iDVD recently with my iLife 11. I have tried to install and it says it needs to download by update. But then, it goes to the Mac App Store and, of course, it doesn't find it. How can I install them? Thanks.

It's a pitty Apple does not support this program any more as it is really a beatiful app. 🙂

Aug 29, 2012 2:38 PM in response to Old Toad

Thanks a lot OT, but I have the same issue as mentioned in the thread you refer to. I beleive it has to do with the SW updates which are now within the Mac App Store, and iDVD is not in it. I have looked for a specific update in the support section, but haven't found it htere either. I understand that Apple does not want to continue updating a SW it does not believe in any more. But, at the end, I paid for that marvellous SW product with Snow Leopard and then with iLife '11. Thanks much though.

How do I get the old Themes for iDVD?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.