Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud not working on mac or phone

Hi people, I'm having trouble with iCloud in the fact that nothing I do on my iPhone reverts back to my Mac & visa versa.

Everything is turned on just like it should be on both devices & I'm running the lastest software on both.

When you do something in numbers on 1, how long for it to appear on the other?

Buying from iTunes on th phone, didn't appear on my Mac.

Same with picture streaming.

What is wrong!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 12:07 PM

This much I can answer. I don't know much about iCloud. What I do know is iOS version of Numbers is a separate purchase from that for your Mac. So naturally if you purchase on the Phone Numbers, it won't appear on the Mac, except as a sync'ed App that is saved for backup on your Mac when you sync it with iTunes. Someone in the iCloud forum can probably answer the rest. So I'm asking a moderator move this thread. No action is needed on your part.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2012 12:07 PM in response to K.I.T

This much I can answer. I don't know much about iCloud. What I do know is iOS version of Numbers is a separate purchase from that for your Mac. So naturally if you purchase on the Phone Numbers, it won't appear on the Mac, except as a sync'ed App that is saved for backup on your Mac when you sync it with iTunes. Someone in the iCloud forum can probably answer the rest. So I'm asking a moderator move this thread. No action is needed on your part.

Feb 6, 2012 1:12 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Morning Winston,

That is exactly how I thought iCloud should work in seconds, no matter what device your using as they all go through the wi-fi back & forth to each other.

Auto downloads are on, I have a full strength wi-fi signal, back to my mac is on, data & doc's are on. Everything is on how it should be. For some reason it doesn't work & I can not find anything wrong with it or any info on the web/apple as to what could be the issue

iCloud not working on mac or phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.