Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover videos from iphone after cut and paste from windows explorer?

From windows explorer Iphone Internal Storage, I used cut to transfer 2 big videos from iphone to windows, but the videos are corrupted now in windows, and no videos in iphone! There is any way to recover them? thanks...

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 3:40 PM

3 replies

Dec 19, 2013 8:06 PM in response to fmsd91

When you came across this case, you should be careful to recover Video on iPhone.

1. Fish your iPhone out of the water as quickly as possible.

2. Dry it off with a towel or something similar. If it is still on, turn it off immediately. Note: running power through wet electronics can damage them beyond repair.

3. Remove the battery, SIM card etc off the phone. If possible, remove the rear glass panel too. Apple uses two special 5-point Pentalobe screws to secure the back.

4. Grab a bowl and fill it with uncooked rice or you can also put your iPhone 5 in with a bunch of silica packets.

5. Bury the iPhone in a bowl of rice and cover it up.

6. Last step is: wait day or two.

The google+ teach you how to recover video from iPhone: https://plus.google.com/106752978783334975190/posts/RL9EhQcLgEx

After this, you may chech your iPhone, if it is damaged, you should recover lost file from iPhone, it may be recover, if you are lucky.

Feb 2, 2012 3:51 PM in response to KiltedTim

Thanks! I used cut and I didn't synchronise before I saved the videos...

However in the internal storage info says the disk is full, I suppose with the videos I transfered, so they should be kept inside somehow as temp. I tried to search the videos with iExplorer but I as unable to find them.

Any chance??? 🙂

Recover videos from iphone after cut and paste from windows explorer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.