Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am I eligible for a credit if the price drops on a movie within 14 days of purchase?

I purchased the SD version of Drive not 2 weeks ago for $14.99, and just tonight I saw the same being offered for $12.99. I know it's only a $2 drop, but I figure that's $2 that can go towards another movie purchase.

If I'm eligible, great. If not, no big deal, but I wanted to ask anyway and know for sure for future reference. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 9:52 PM

Can't do it.

5 replies

Feb 3, 2012 2:54 PM in response to minho59

Just remember that new release movies will always be $14.99 for SD and $19.99/17.99 for HD. The price of the SD version will drop to $9.99 usually after a few months. It's up to you to decide if saving five dollars after a few months is worth waiting.

Sometimes the HD version will also drop in price during a sale, sometimes as low as $9.99. I have seen a few go as low as $6.99 but those were horrible movies.

Am I eligible for a credit if the price drops on a movie within 14 days of purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.