Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4s battery vs HTC Thunderbolt???

I'm debating whether I should pony up and buy a 4s on verizon even though I'm not eligible for a discount until Nov. 2012 and would have to pay full price. The issue is I have an HTC Thunderbolt and the battery is so horrible (even with everything including 4G turned off and my display turned all the way down) that it hardly lasts me through my work day without going dead. I'm tired of this and obviously there isn't much that Verizon is willing to do for me so I figured maybe I should just buy a 4s now and then flip it on ebay when the 5 comes out which I should be able to get discounted since my contract is up in Nov. What do you think?

Posted on Feb 3, 2012 6:56 AM

3 replies

Feb 3, 2012 7:05 AM in response to Karl0528

BTW I scanned through the thread about people complaining about the 4s's battery life and I don't know if it's as bad as what I'm going through. All I need to do for my phone to basically be dead is check my email, send 5 texts, and browse the net (non flash sites) for 20 min or so and i'm from a full charge down to a half charge. Then about 4 or so hours later I'm in the yellow on my battery bar which basically disables everything and means get it to a charger. Not to mention it's a 4g device that I cannot even use 4g on because then the phone will only last 4 hours (no exageration). I hope that if the iphone 5 is a 4g device that it will be much better battery-wise than what is out now!

iphone 4s battery vs HTC Thunderbolt???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.