Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Omron Heart Monitor - BI-Link Software for MAC OS

I have just purchased an Omron M10-IT Blood Pressure Monitor. I now find that the BI-Link software will only run on Windows OS. Has anyone found any free software for Mac Lion?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Feb 3, 2012 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2012 2:59 PM

Try google. Or else contact the manufactuer.

14 replies

Sep 5, 2013 3:15 AM in response to Ghost-in-the-Machine

I just downloaded and installed iBPCapture. I have an Omron M10-IT. I was disappointed that only windows software came with it (come on! How hard can it be to port that basic stuff over to the Mac). Anyway, I decided to try iBPCapture. As the reviewers on the App Store (and Ghost-in-the-Machine on here) said: it is REALLY basic. Shockingly so. It has one menu -- with "About.." and "Quit...". You run it, you simply plug the machine into any USB opening on your computer, the program sees that a new BP monitor is present, and it ***** the data in. It then generates a PDF of the readings and automatically opens it in Preview. I was able to copy/paste the data from Preview into Excel (not entirely easy actually.... the program adds some annoying formatting and double-spacing). I am working on getting excel to graph it, average it, etc. Mostly pretty straightforward, but having some dumb Excel problems (dates as an x-axis are not beloved). ANYWAY, bottom line: that IBPCapture works.

May 23, 2015 8:33 AM in response to myapple2

Omron have just released an OS X app on the App Store. I only found out by ringing them and they told me they had only just released it. They are not advertising the fact as they want to take things slowly ?.

The App will work with the RS8, M3 IT and M6 IT and Walking Style Pro

User uploaded file

The app is: Bi-Link Omron Gateway

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/omron-bi-link-gateway/id927492133?mt=12

Jun 9, 2015 9:36 AM in response to Luis_Cifer_MAA

Just found Bi-Link Omron Gateway on UK App Store. Or I think I did. I'm in the UK, prices are in £'s, how would you know?

Anyway, I've just downloaded, installed and opened it. It looks like it's free. i.e. No charge specified. It's currently asking me to create an account.

Now all I need to do is buy an Omron blood pressure monitor. 😀

Looks like it will be the RS8.

Always assuming the NFC pad is Mac compatible.

Omron Heart Monitor - BI-Link Software for MAC OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.