Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recover FOUND CHK files to my ipod?

So, when I plugged in my iPod there was a box that said to fix my disk, so I let it go ahead and fix whatever "errors" there were, despite the fact that minus some repetitions in my iPod, it was working fine.

When it was all done I realized it went and deleted my entire iPod which I'm freaked out about, but it said a FOUND folder was created with fixed material. I see it when I go to My Computer under my iPod, but how am I supposed to recover all that information other and inputing it all one by one? PLUS, on iTunes, it says that 27 GB of my 30 GB is already in use when the iPod shows up with no music or anything on it.

Please please please, if anyone could help me return my music to my iPod and fix this issue, I'd really appreciate it because I'm freaking out and don't want to spend hours just reloading everything individually (there was over 6,000 songs on my device!)

iPod classic, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 3, 2012 3:00 PM

1 reply

How do I recover FOUND CHK files to my ipod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.