Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My computer wont let me download MP3 rocket because it says its in DOS mode. Im 14 so if someone could help me turn it off step by step thank you.

My computer wont let me download MP3 rocket because it says its in DOS mode. Im 14 so if someone could help me turn it off step by step thank you.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 3, 2012 4:48 PM

3 replies

Feb 3, 2012 4:53 PM in response to annap611

Is this MP3 Rocket a MP3 player of some type/

If it is then you originally had it connected to a Windows PC?

If that is also correct you will need to copy your music off it while it is connected to a Win PC and then copy/move that music over to your Mac using either a network or an external drive formatted so both systems cane read the drive.

If none of this make any sense then you should talk to your parents for help.

Feb 3, 2012 4:56 PM in response to annap611

From what I know, MP3 Rocket is a program that will only work on a Windows computer. They don't make a version that will work on a Mac.

If you need to convert Youtube files to MP3, then you may want to try Smart Converter. It is available in the App Store for free. Just launch App Store, then look in the Top Charts section, under FREE, select "see all", and look for the the download shown below.

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.