Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Channel strip Setting Ignore the Patch Tempo - Possible?

I'd like to use a sound that is working well with a 120bpm effect,

but I need to use it in a 92 bpm patch

Of course the effect is following 92, but in this case is changing a unwanted way my sound.

Is it possible to let the channel strip (exs and effect in channel strip as well) to ignore the patch tempo?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 15 - i7 - 2.66 - 8 giga ram

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 4:50 AM

4 replies

Feb 4, 2012 7:13 AM in response to Synthonia

Hi

Could you add the Channel Strip at Set Level (with a tempo of 120) and then have the Patch Level set the tempo @ 92?

Alternatively, switch all "tempo sync" functions off and manually set the times (delay in ms etc). You could use a 120bpm patch to temporarily calculate all the required settings.

CCT

Feb 4, 2012 9:19 AM in response to CCTM

Is not a solution,

because I need this setting just for a single channel strip of a layered sound.

I need a single channel strip fro example with setting 82, into a patch with setting 132 bpm.

I know that I can use set and patch included in it..... but what about this channel strip is into a layered sound?

This channel strip, and only this one, should work at 82, inside different channels strip working at 132

Feb 4, 2012 9:30 AM in response to CCTM

CCTM wrote:

Alternatively, switch all "tempo sync" functions off and manually set the times (delay in ms etc). You could use a 120bpm patch to temporarily calculate all the required settings.

Hi

This *should* work:

Setup your patch at 120 (or whatever it works at and sounds good). Examine every plugin for Sync settings/delay settings/LFO's etc. Calculate the equivalent times in milliseconds etc. Set these values.

Then change the MS Patch tempo to whatever you need.

CCT

Channel strip Setting Ignore the Patch Tempo - Possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.