Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4S OS 5.0.1 - Music and YouTube pauses for no reason!

Hi,

I am frustrated with a major issue with my iPhone 4S.

Recently, when I listen to music on the iPhone it pauses repeateldy with no reason. It happens every 1-1.5 minute and on every track I tried in my library. This is not specific to HOW I am listening to music. It happens when I am on Apple's headphones, Beats headphone, iPhone speaker, car bluetooth...etc. I turned music Sound Check and Shake to Shuffle OFF as was suggested in other threads, but didn't help the issue.

The same thing started happening on the same device while watching YouTube videos! So, the video will be playing (and is fully downloaded, so it is not a buffer issue), and then it would pause! I have to click play to get it to play.

The phone was functioning normally just a week ago.

I feel it is a hardware issue relating to some kind of static, but this thing happens even when the phone is on a table with no one touching it.

PLEASE HELP APPLE! It seems like it is a known issue but can't get around to resolving it.

thanks,

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 8:16 AM

2 replies

iPhone 4S OS 5.0.1 - Music and YouTube pauses for no reason!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.