Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Wireless Keyboard, Connectivyity problems with WIN7.

Greetings,

Lets get right to it.

So after've used my Apple Wireless keyboard flawlessly thus conencted to both my Playstation 3 & MacBook, i wanted to give my PC a shot.

I bought a Bluetooth USB adapter, installed the software needed & in a matter of seconds i got my device up and running.

Although with a catch..

After happily browsing for around 10 minutes the problems started to occur.

As i were to type into the serach field of example google, starting with a random letter, lets say K.

The letter was constatly repeated, and there were no way to stop it rather than pulling out the bluetooth USB adapter, or manually disconnecting the keyboard using the installed software.

I've browsed plenty of times after a solution for this.

But the matter of fact is, i get none really straight fourward, rather than having to browse through system files on a MAX OS X disc, then copy over the .64 files of the Apple Wireless Keyboard drivers to windows (ofcourse there's no problem in doing this, but for the time beeing i got no disc reader in my main computer, or to "lazy" to put one in!)

So, my real question.

Why will the keyboard "bug" on my WIN7 bluetooth enabled PC, when it works flawlessly on my MacBook & PS3?

If it's couse of the driver i understand why it's not working.

Thanks in advance!

Take care,

- KO

Apple Wireless Keyboard-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 5, 2012 8:14 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Wireless Keyboard, Connectivyity problems with WIN7.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.