Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPod Touch 4th Generation with the highest iOS for it and I can't have a profile picture and status on Game Center. Why?

I have a iPod Touch 4th Generation. I have the latest iOS for it and I can't have a profile picture and status on Game Center! Please help!

iPod touch, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 5, 2012 8:47 AM

4 replies

Feb 5, 2012 10:09 AM in response to Jakosaur

Finally!😁 Someone else with this problem! I had no trouble with the status, but the profile picture kept clearing itself. If you have another iOS device, send the profile picture you want to it and log in and set the picture on that device. For some reason, my brother's phone was the only one capable of setting profile pictures while all other devices just cleared it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but that's all I could figure out.

I have a iPod Touch 4th Generation with the highest iOS for it and I can't have a profile picture and status on Game Center. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.