Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Editing events on my Calendar

Hey. The calendar on my iphone will not let me edit events through my phone. My Iphone 4S is synced with the calendar on my Mac. If I edit an event on the mac it will update the event on my phone once connected.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 5, 2012 5:19 PM

9 replies

Nov 21, 2012 4:47 PM in response to Titirangifern

Hi, Titirangifern, What did you do to be able to edit your calendar events again? I have several google calendars at work. My default is my "work" calendar. A few weeks ago, my other calendars, one I call "BF Calendar" and one "Personal Calendar" for instance, each task I've entered, under "Event Details", show as a "invitations" which I can only click on "maybe" "decline" or "accept" instead of being able to "Edit" as I can on my "work" calendar's tasks. All of these tasks are entered and look exactly the same on my desktop calendar, but the act differently on my iPhone 5 (I just got the 5 last week, but this was occuring on my iPhone 4 for at least a few weeks. This may have started happening around the time I downloaded OS6 on the 4, but I'm not sure. The tech people at work say it is a problem with Apple. Do you or anyone have any clues as to how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance! Sara

Editing events on my Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.