Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jig Saw Puzzle Effect in Aperture?

Oh Wise Ones,

I am wondering whether anyone knows of an Aperture 3 plug-in that will give a jigsaw puzzle effect to photos?

I am not looking to create real or virtual jigsaws, just to give a photo the same effect as a completed one.

Yes, and I know it's very cheesy, before anyone tells me!

Thanks all. Here's hoping.

Tom

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 1:26 PM

Searching for jigsaw effect aperture doesn;t find anything (except your post 🙂) so I'm going to go out on a limb and say there isn't one.

There were many tutorials for doing this in Photo Shop and in GIMP and I suppose a few other editors. Both PS and GIMP can be installed as external editors for Aperture.

regards

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2012 1:26 PM in response to Tomp2

Searching for jigsaw effect aperture doesn;t find anything (except your post 🙂) so I'm going to go out on a limb and say there isn't one.

There were many tutorials for doing this in Photo Shop and in GIMP and I suppose a few other editors. Both PS and GIMP can be installed as external editors for Aperture.

regards

Jig Saw Puzzle Effect in Aperture?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.