Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers not opening my file

I created a file in numbers some weeks ago, I already edited it sometimes. I edit this file on iPad 2 and iPhone 4s. I sync in iCloud. It worked until today.

Today I was on a restaurant, and tried to open the file (My iPhone was connected to an EDGE network), but it failed to open. It only displays an icon with the last version edited and that's all.

I'm back home, and now the same happens on iPad.

this is only happening to this file I tried to open while I was away.

I suspect the file got corrupted.

Is there a way to recover the file, or to get a precedent version of it?

Thanks

Erik

iPad 2

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 1:50 PM

I wonder if I could get any financial compensation for my document/time loss. I'm really ****** off.

I cannot recommend such products anymore, since they are not trustworthy. How come we lose corrupt/documents in a cloud mode and we have no methods of restoring from a previous version?

Looks like amateurs in IT.

Companies should be careful and rather stay away from such products!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2012 1:50 PM in response to ebengtso

I wonder if I could get any financial compensation for my document/time loss. I'm really ****** off.

I cannot recommend such products anymore, since they are not trustworthy. How come we lose corrupt/documents in a cloud mode and we have no methods of restoring from a previous version?

Looks like amateurs in IT.

Companies should be careful and rather stay away from such products!

Numbers not opening my file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.