Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac.sparsebundle” could not be accessed (error -1).

I recently installed my time capsule to back up 2 imacs and 2 macbook pros it was running fine until i restarted my imac and then i get a message.(Mac.sparsebundle” could not be accessed (error -1).) and I would have to reset my time capsule and then go into my air port utility and set it up all over again I am getting really sick of having to redo my time capsule every time . does anyone have any solutions??

Time Capsule/ Time Machine-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 4:02 PM

1 reply

Feb 14, 2012 9:55 PM in response to mjm1146

I'm having the exact same problem. As my iTunes library was getting too large, I needed to transfer these files to another hardrive. Since doing this, I'm getting the following error message. The backup disk image “/Volumes/Data/MacBook.sparsebundle” could not be accessed (error -1). I've also recently updated the firmware to my Time Capsule and now having problems with accessing my wi-fi connection. My fix is having to reset my TC, then setup via AirPort to get the connection. Has anyone else in the community experienced this and know a solution? Thanks : )

Mac.sparsebundle” could not be accessed (error -1).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.