Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i set up lotus notes on an iphone?

I just got an iPhone 4s and our IT dept. tells me I have to go to an Apple store to get it set up to receive my e-mail using Lotus Notes. Is this for real and can someone save me the trip?

iPad

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 6:23 PM

3 replies

Jul 2, 2017 9:08 PM in response to David8sApple

I realize this post is years old, but, should anyone happen upon this as I did, if your company has the Traveler option set up, you should be able to set it up as an Exchange account in the regular iOS Mail app, with no need to download additional apps (unless you want those). Talk to your server admin about what URL you need for the mail (in my case it's "traveler.thecompanyiworkfor.com/servlet/traveler"; and the rest of the info is potentially what you'd expect it to be (Name is your name, email is your email, etc.).

Again, I know this is a long dead thread (The Walking Thread?) but it came up when I was Googling for how to do it.

how do i set up lotus notes on an iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.